Monday, November 2, 2009

Word Blocks for Every Season


I think these seasonal wood cubes are a really fun idea. They spell 16 different words for all kinds of holidays so it is a gift that lasts throughout the year. I found them here. Although these are 4x4x4 wood cubes you could easily do 2x2x2 to make the price a little more affordable. Vinyl lettering is also a pretty affordable way to go even if you don't have your own vinyl cutter (it would cost you around $10 for the letters plus shipping if you ordered them from spellbound). but you could also hand paint the letters for a vintage look or mod podge some cut out paper letters if you are wanting to be even more budget-friendly.

Here are the letters you will need:

Block #1 HYED

Block #2 ACRS

Block #3 RPET

Block #4 VNLO

Block #5 EOMD

Block #6 SMKI

Block #7 TFBW



Here are the words they spell:

Harvest
Faith
Welcome
Family
Spooky
Friends
Winter
Freedom
Blessed
Snow
Home
Hope
Monster
Mother
Dream
Easter



Now that I have moved I don't have my connections for cutting wood blocks. I am going to have to figure out some way to get these made!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails