Tuesday, November 3, 2009

File Folder Games














I love this preschool printables website. They have pages you can print out (for free!) to make file folder activities. And you can print them out in black and white and color them yourself or print them in color. Once you have the pieces cut out and the page glued on the folder you can take it to a copy store to get it laminated. I think I paid $7 to laminate 6 different folders. I also opted to laminate the folder in a soft laminate and the individual pieces were done with the hard laminate. The hard laminate is slightly more expensive but it makes the pieces a little more sturdy. After I laminated them I used sticky-backed velcro discs for the individual pieces to stick on to the page and not get lost.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails